upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Welcome to D3mons productions!
Remember to Register,and keep a eye out for
upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To D3mons Productions.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr Kenny's Mod/Admin Application

Go down 
+2
Lols
Mr Kenny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Kenny
Bronze
Bronze

Posts 1

Mr Kenny's Mod/Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Mr Kenny's Mod/Admin Application   Mr Kenny's Mod/Admin Application EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:24 am

Hello. My name is Kenny Wink Im 15 Years Old, and i live in Norway. Ive played Incessant a good while, and ive gotten to know the players on it. I really enjoyed Incessant, so i thought id give this new server a shot too :].

My Experience of being staff:
Server 1: PVP Planet 317. I was Mod on this server, which was one of the top servers 1-2 Years ago. Its now down :/ My User then was Hi Im Bad.
Server 2. Shadowisle 525 I was Co-Owner. And i had acces to teh VPS to, user was Co Shadow [Shadow was owner]. [IM NOT AN ABUSER FAG]
Server 3: Evolution 525, I was Staff for 7 Months. Started as Mod [S H A D O W] Then Admin [Kenny/ K E N N Y] then Co Owner [Co Kenny] But quitted evo due to fail donate staff..
Server 4: Was trial mod on Madness 525 but didnt get accepted due to many other staff xP

Wink So yeah. i have alot of experience being staff.. im helpfull and im not an abuser faggot :3

Please reply Smile

Kenny

1. User Name And Ingame Username If Applicable: Mr Kenny
2. How Will You Help Out:I will help new players, Old players, fat players and skinny players XD {LOL} Im a helpfull person and i like helping newkids :3
3. Have You Ever Had Any Experience As Staff Before?: Yes, listed earlier in app
4. Tell What Makes This Server Great, And What You Can Do To Help Improve It : Well IDK about d3monscape, but i really liked Incessant. so im hoping this server is somewhat the same.
5. Are You Very Active In The Forums?, If So How Long Do You Spend On The Forums / Chatbox Daily?: Not very active on forums YET, allthough i have over 600 Posts On Powerbot, as well as over 900 On Battlescape. [Palidino] But ive quitted those servs. I was also FORUM Mod on evolution525
6. How Active Are You Ingame?, How Many Hours Do You Spend Playing Daily?: Depends tbh, weekdays, 1-3 hrs, weekends, 5-7 hrs
7. How Long Have You Been Playing? Played incessant for about a month
8. Proof Of Experience As Staff (Maturity,Age): wtf. I dont have like pics? :X Ask Jak [Jak-evolution@Hotmail.co.uk] As for the others, i dont really keep in touch with em -.-
9. Why Should We Accept You For A Staff Position?:Cause.. Im a baws... DUHHH trolol, As i said, im a helpfull person, and people can come to me if they needz help
10. Would Anyone Recommend You For Staff?: Idk, Possibly Johnny, Andy, Evy, Brad, uhmmmm.............. Young__Mula And some other kidz :3
11. If You Are Selected To Be A Moderator Or Admin And Abuse Your Powers, We WILL Have No Choise But To Demote You Of Your Staff Position!, Do You Agree To These Terms?: Yessir
Back to top Go down
Lols
Head Admin
Head Admin
Lols

Posts 45

PostSubject: Re: Mr Kenny's Mod/Admin Application   Mr Kenny's Mod/Admin Application EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:48 am

Thank You for your Application it will be looked at ASAP.
Back to top Go down
https://d3monsproductions.forumotion.com
leet skills
Admin
Admin

Posts 23

PostSubject: Re: Mr Kenny's Mod/Admin Application   Mr Kenny's Mod/Admin Application EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:23 pm

^ what he said
Back to top Go down
Shaun
Mod
Mod

Posts 11

PostSubject: re:mrkennys   Mr Kenny's Mod/Admin Application EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:13 pm

What they said. Cool
Back to top Go down
dark bong
Rune
Rune
dark bong

Posts 67

PostSubject: Re: Mr Kenny's Mod/Admin Application   Mr Kenny's Mod/Admin Application EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

PostSubject: Re: Mr Kenny's Mod/Admin Application   Mr Kenny's Mod/Admin Application EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:29 am

forums locked till release
Back to top Go down
http://www.d3monsproductions.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Kenny's Mod/Admin Application   Mr Kenny's Mod/Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr Kenny's Mod/Admin Application
Page 1 of 1