upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Welcome to D3mons productions!
Remember to Register,and keep a eye out for
upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To D3mons Productions.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application

Go down 
+4
euPhoRia
Young Mula
leet skills
lou gehrig
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lou gehrig
Bronze
Bronze

Posts 38

Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:05 pm

D3mons Productions Mod Application

1. User Name And Ingame Username If Applicable: Forums name Lou Gehrig In-game name Lou Gehrig

2. How Will You Help Out: I will do everything in my power to keep this server in tip top shape and make sure no one including other staff members break the rules.

3. Have You Ever Had Any Experience As Staff Before?: Ive been part of the staff on many other servers including one i helped co-own

4. Tell What Makes This Server Great, And What You Can Do To Help Improve It : The server hasn't come out yet but Ive played incessant which had great staff and was a well coded server. When this server comes out i will report anything that is against the rules to higher staff and hopefully we can resolve the problem to the best of our ability.

5. Are You Very Active In The Forums?, If So How Long Do You Spend On The Forums / Chatbox Daily?: Depending on school (homework and school hours) i can spend about 2-3 daily keeping this server as great as it can be.

6. How Active Are You Ingame?, How Many Hours Do You Spend Playing Daily?: Again depending on school i can be on for hours and on weekends i can be on for 4 hours +

7. How Long Have You Been Playing? Ive played incessant for over 3 months.

8. Proof Of Experience As Staff (Maturity,Age): I am 16 years old and can solve problems in a mature manner and can get things done.

9. Why Should We Accept You For A Staff Position?: I am a very active player and have gained a lot of knowledge by watching other staff members and believe that i can fulfill the duty as a moderator on this server.

10. Would Anyone Recommend You For Staff?: Young_Mula (mod on incessant), Leet Skills (admin on incessant), and Euphoria (admin on incessant), Unbutu (player on incessant).

11. If You Are Selected To Be A Moderator Or Admin And Abuse Your Powers, We WILL Have No Choise But To Demote You Of Your Staff Position!, Do You Agree To These Terms?: Yes, i totally agree with this. It is our job as staff members to keep the server as clean as possible so if that means demoting myself or another member of the staff then thats what has to happen.

Thanks Everyone Happy Pking! afro
Back to top Go down
leet skills
Admin
Admin

Posts 23

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
lou gehrig
Bronze
Bronze

Posts 38

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:09 pm

thanks mate farao
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Is it possible to support 1002%? If so then THATS FOR U
Back to top Go down
euPhoRia
Rune
Rune
euPhoRia

Posts 90

PostSubject: GL   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
lou gehrig
Bronze
Bronze

Posts 38

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:14 pm

lol thanks jordan and juan...who let u off the back seat?<3
Back to top Go down
unbutu
Mod
Mod
unbutu

Posts 138

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:03 pm

SUPPORT TO APP, AND TP!
Back to top Go down
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:55 pm

im gonna have a meeting tonight with leet and another freind of mine, thats admin also beta will be out to fix bugs tonight ,and then tommorow night release hopefully.

D3mons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.d3monsproductions.forumotion.com
euPhoRia
Rune
Rune
euPhoRia

Posts 90

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:08 am

Quote :
im gonna have a meeting tonight with leet and another freind of mine, thats admin also beta will be out to fix bugs tonight ,and then tommorow night release hopefully.

D3mons.

Can't wait. From what you told me before about the server It's gonna be awesome. Hopefully tomorrow night's the release!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
Mod
Mod

Posts 11

PostSubject: re:Louapplication   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:40 am

Your application looks great, very colourful Cool .
Back to top Go down
unbutu
Mod
Mod
unbutu

Posts 138

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:41 am

i agree with shaun, very colorful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
grats
Rune
Rune
grats

Posts 68

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:45 am

i support
Back to top Go down
unbutu
Mod
Mod
unbutu

Posts 138

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:48 am

decisons where already made =/
Back to top Go down
grats
Rune
Rune
grats

Posts 68

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:49 am

yes i know i was talking to d3mons about it
Back to top Go down
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:54 am

lol ,ye its colourful but i also heard someone was begging for people to support them on theyre app.

HMM,,,, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.d3monsproductions.forumotion.com
lou gehrig
Bronze
Bronze

Posts 38

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:54 pm

lol i wasnt begging people?
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:58 pm

Me, euphoria and Leet skills supported him honestly, just wanna get that out and too bad you didn't get the spot. Sad
Back to top Go down
lou gehrig
Bronze
Bronze

Posts 38

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:05 pm

yeah =/ well idk i tried =D but grats to every1 else that got it and thanks for all the support guys! afro
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Lol thanks, and np
Maybe you'll be one of the players who will get a Mod spot.
Back to top Go down
lou gehrig
Bronze
Bronze

Posts 38

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:52 pm

yup well see im just confused about why ray thinks i begged kids o.0
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:53 pm

Maybe he wasn't talking to you? Idk o.O
Back to top Go down
lou gehrig
Bronze
Bronze

Posts 38

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:57 pm

then why wuld he says that hahah
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:57 pm

I'm just giving my opinion. :S
Back to top Go down
lou gehrig
Bronze
Bronze

Posts 38

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:03 pm

yup its all good thanks for the support killa geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:04 pm

and again .Np
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application   Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Lou Gehrigs Moderator Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next