upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Welcome to D3mons productions!
Remember to Register,and keep a eye out for
upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To D3mons Productions.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moderator Application - Nightmarerh -

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sezer
Bronze
Bronze

Posts 4

Moderator Application - Nightmarerh - Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application - Nightmarerh -   Moderator Application - Nightmarerh - EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:28 pm

To start off my name is Sezer, I have been playing and working with private servers for several years now and i myself had 2 servers, XxDreamScapexx 517/562 but it has been shutdown due to vps failure and bankrupt had 50+ players. I don't beg like others for mod i wait few weeks till i like the server and see if i stick around with it. Incessant 525 is so far my favorite server, To be honest i don't play any other server besides Incessant, i always tell my friends to play it so i can pk with them when there isn't anyone pking. I am capable of being Moderator because i am a friendly and respectful person to players.

Incoming new players shall be insured about the rules and commands.

Frequently asked questions on 525's:

How do i spawn?
Answer: ::item (id of the item) (amount of how many you want. Example: ::item 4151 1 which is one whip.

What are the rules?
Answer: ::rules or i tell them the common rules of the server to prevent being muted/banned.

What are the commands
Answer: ::commands or i tell them every possible command on the server.

How do i make money:
Answer: Try thieving by the stalls, Start low risk Pking and work you're way up.

I will show around new players, go to them whenever they call for help, and protect our community.

Thank you,
Nightmarerh
Back to top Go down
unbutu
Mod
Mod
unbutu

Posts 138

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application - Nightmarerh -   Moderator Application - Nightmarerh - EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:31 pm

i give no supprt sorry.
Back to top Go down
unbutu
Mod
Mod
unbutu

Posts 138

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application - Nightmarerh -   Moderator Application - Nightmarerh - EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:34 pm

and your not friendly lol. you called m e a dumb prick with no dick >:O
Back to top Go down
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application - Nightmarerh -   Moderator Application - Nightmarerh - EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:36 pm

there are no command in my server ,i hate them .only commands used are by staff and even then i try to limit them,ontopic of the application ,it will be looked at again in the future, when server is out and uve played a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.d3monsproductions.forumotion.com
leet skills
Admin
Admin

Posts 23

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application - Nightmarerh -   Moderator Application - Nightmarerh - EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Make sure to follow the format provided by Ray, you can always re-do your mod app. I'm looking forward to seeing the new one
Back to top Go down
sezer
Bronze
Bronze

Posts 4

PostSubject: Unbutu   Moderator Application - Nightmarerh - EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:37 pm

"i give no supprt sorry."

Just because i was pking and killed you and you got mad doesn't mean you have to hate.

"and your not friendly lol. you called m e a dumb prick with no dick >:O"

1) I didn't say that
2) everyone can be mad sometimes
3) you don't know me, trust me i'm way friendlier then you think, just because i don't talk to you because you hate me doesn't mean i'm mean.
Back to top Go down
unbutu
Mod
Mod
unbutu

Posts 138

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application - Nightmarerh -   Moderator Application - Nightmarerh - EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Back to top Go down
unbutu
Mod
Mod
unbutu

Posts 138

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application - Nightmarerh -   Moderator Application - Nightmarerh - EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:38 pm

i ment licked
Back to top Go down
sezer
Bronze
Bronze

Posts 4

PostSubject: D3mons dead and leet skills   Moderator Application - Nightmarerh - EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:41 pm

D3mons dead

i know but that was from incessant, i'm looking towards the new server!

Leet Skills

Thanks, i know i will! can't wait
Back to top Go down
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application - Nightmarerh -   Moderator Application - Nightmarerh - EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:53 pm

locked until server release.
Back to top Go down
http://www.d3monsproductions.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application - Nightmarerh -   Moderator Application - Nightmarerh - Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application - Nightmarerh -
Page 1 of 1