upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Welcome to D3mons productions!
Remember to Register,and keep a eye out for
upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To D3mons Productions.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young mula Application

Go down 
+3
unbutu
euPhoRia
Young Mula
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

Young mula Application Empty
PostSubject: Young mula Application   Young mula Application EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:09 pm

1. User Name And Ingame Username If Applicable: Young_Mula

2. How Will You Help Out:I will help out with numerous things such as helping out new players, ensuring that everyone is respecting the rules of the server and the most important, making everyone happy and them having a good time.

3. Have You Ever Had Any Experience As Staff Before?:I won't lie and say I've been on staff on other servers. I've only been mod on Incessant for a long time.

4. Tell What Makes This Server Great, And What You Can Do To Help Improve It : I still haven't been on the server, but one thing that will make this server great are all my loyal:heart:, and what I can do to improve it, well the only thing I can do is to stop any attempt of breaking the rules.

5. Are You Very Active In The Forums?, If So How Long Do You Spend On The Forums / Chatbox Daily?:Yea, I'm very active on the forums, and about 3-4 hours average.

6. How Active Are You Ingame?, How Many Hours Do You Spend Playing Daily?:Depending on the day, I'd say 4-5 hours average.

7. How Long Have You Been Playing?I still haven't started playing, as for Incessant I'd say about 4 months.

8. Proof Of Experience As Staff (Maturity,Age):I'm 17 years old, as for Maturity I am very mature, but I also have my wild side.

9. Why Should We Accept You For A Staff Position?:You should accept me, because I think, in fact, I know I will be a great help for this server.

10. Would Anyone Recommend You For Staff?:I've asked around for people who would recommend me and I got approved by Leet Skills, Euphoria, Lou Gehrig and Unbutu.

11. If You Are Selected To Be A Moderator Or Admin And Abuse Your Powers, We WILL Have No Choise But To Demote You Of Your Staff Position!, Do You Agree To These Terms?:Yes sir, I agree completely.
Back to top Go down
euPhoRia
Rune
Rune
euPhoRia

Posts 90

PostSubject: Re: Young mula Application   Young mula Application EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Support, best of luck
Back to top Go down
unbutu
Mod
Mod
unbutu

Posts 138

PostSubject: Re: Young mula Application   Young mula Application EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:38 pm

SUPPORT
Back to top Go down
leet skills
Admin
Admin

Posts 23

PostSubject: Re: Young mula Application   Young mula Application EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:48 pm

SUPPORT, good luck!
Back to top Go down
lou gehrig
Bronze
Bronze

Posts 38

PostSubject: Re: Young mula Application   Young mula Application EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:49 pm

i support this 69%
Back to top Go down
unbutu
Mod
Mod
unbutu

Posts 138

PostSubject: Re: Young mula Application   Young mula Application EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:49 pm

LMAO AT UR SIGNATURE MIKE
Back to top Go down
unbutu
Mod
Mod
unbutu

Posts 138

PostSubject: Re: Young mula Application   Young mula Application EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:50 pm

lmao lou you know u gotta support him 100% or i rape u irl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: Young mula Application   Young mula Application EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:55 pm

Lol, Thanks to everyone i love you all, no HOMO Laughing
Back to top Go down
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

PostSubject: Re: Young mula Application   Young mula Application EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:09 am

Good luck.

I wonder if youll get it :O?
Back to top Go down
http://www.d3monsproductions.forumotion.com
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

PostSubject: Re: Young mula Application   Young mula Application EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:41 am

You application has been accepted and you have been given 1 of 4 trial mods spots.

Congrats
D3mons.

2/4 spots filled.
Back to top Go down
leet skills
Admin
Admin

Posts 23

PostSubject: Re: Young mula Application   Young mula Application EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:50 am

Congrats bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shaun
Mod
Mod

Posts 11

PostSubject: ::reyoungmulapp   Young mula Application EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:55 am

Congratulations, look forward to "Trail modding" with you in game Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
unbutu
Mod
Mod
unbutu

Posts 138

PostSubject: Re: Young mula Application   Young mula Application EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:03 pm

congrats limp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: Young mula Application   Young mula Application EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Omg, Thanks to everyone who supported me and thanks to demons d3ad for one of the trial mod position. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

PostSubject: Re: Young mula Application   Young mula Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:44 am

ye no problem dont diappoint me , or ill come on block and holla at u Smile
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: Young mula Application   Young mula Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:50 am

aight then, maybe I should.
lol joking.
Back to top Go down
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

PostSubject: Re: Young mula Application   Young mula Application EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:06 pm

from now on people plkease refrain for commenting on things unless its not needed, if you would like to give feed back or suggestions on the application ,you ma but he has already been accepted so here notmuch to say.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young mula Application   Young mula Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Young mula Application
Page 1 of 1