upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Welcome to D3mons productions!
Remember to Register,and keep a eye out for
upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To D3mons Productions.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Mula's Admin App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hi Im Purple
Bronze
Bronze

Posts 11

Young  Mula's Admin App Empty
PostSubject: Young Mula's Admin App   Young  Mula's Admin App EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:59 am

1. User Name And Ingame Username If Applicable: Forums: Hi Im Purple; Ingame: Young Mula (two spaces)
2. How Will You Help Out: Well, I'm very active in the community, and I keep close contact with d3mons, so whenever a problem arises, I will fix it if it is within my powers, however if it is not within my powers, I report the problem to d3mons and he fixes it. In that way, I weed out all the unimportant issues, and leave only the big issues for d3mons so he can focus more of his time on making the server BAMF.
3. Have You Ever Had Any Experience As Staff Before?: Yes I have, the most recent one is on incessant, me being a mod there. And earlier before that, I had helped my irl friend code some of his server, so he appointed me admin.
4. Tell What Makes This Server Great, And What You Can Do To Help Improve It : Well, I think that the best two things on this server are: 1) the coding provided by d3mons dead is, if anything, professional. it makes the server that much better; 2) the community. The people on this server are terrific. I have gotten close to many of them and it provides us with a great pking experience. I'm not sure how that will work out on this new server, but I'm sure we'll stay tightly knit.
5. Are You Very Active In The Forums?, If So How Long Do You Spend On The Forums / Chatbox Daily?: Well, I'm pretty active. On school days I can be online for up to 3 hours, weekends however, I could possibly be on for 10 hours (MAX), and that's if that day I had no hw or wasn't hanging out with friends.
6. How Active Are You Ingame?, How Many Hours Do You Spend Playing Daily?: Same as forum hours, I multitask.
7. How Long Have You Been Playing? 4-5 years (RS) and I've been playing incessant for like 1-2 months.
8. Proof Of Experience As Staff (Maturity,Age): Well, seeing as I was staff for you, I'm pretty sure that's proof enough
9. Why Should We Accept You For A Staff Position?: Because I can help solve the problems that the players have, regulate the players, and still stay on a good basis with them. I also help out d3mons a lot whenever he has a task that needs to be completed.
10. Would Anyone Recommend You For Staff?: Plenty I believe. I don't want to speak on other people's behalf though, that would be rude.
11. If You Are Selected To Be A Moderator Or Admin And Abuse Your Powers, We WILL Have No Choise But To Demote You Of Your Staff Position!, Do You Agree To These Terms?: No Doubt.
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: Young Mula's Admin App   Young  Mula's Admin App EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Nice application and GL
Back to top Go down
Hi Im Purple
Bronze
Bronze

Posts 11

PostSubject: Re: Young Mula's Admin App   Young  Mula's Admin App EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Lol thanks.
Nice pic, Razz
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: Young Mula's Admin App   Young  Mula's Admin App EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:34 pm

lol, thanks.
And shouldn't i say salam.
Back to top Go down
Hi Im Purple
Bronze
Bronze

Posts 11

PostSubject: Re: Young Mula's Admin App   Young  Mula's Admin App EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Wa 3alaykum al salam.
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: Young Mula's Admin App   Young  Mula's Admin App EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:12 pm

You should make a Intro lol. =)
Back to top Go down
grats
Rune
Rune
grats

Posts 68

PostSubject: Re: Young Mula's Admin App   Young  Mula's Admin App EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:18 pm

yea so they can know u exist ahah cuz just joining and applying makes it appear as all u want is staff haha
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: Young Mula's Admin App   Young  Mula's Admin App EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Lol, basically yeah.
Back to top Go down
grats
Rune
Rune
grats

Posts 68

PostSubject: Re: Young Mula's Admin App   Young  Mula's Admin App EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:23 pm

yeah and owners dont like that much because people that are like that are more likly to abuse power then ppl that earn
Back to top Go down
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

PostSubject: Re: Young Mula's Admin App   Young  Mula's Admin App EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:04 pm

thanks for applying you will be considered for future position.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.d3monsproductions.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Mula's Admin App   Young  Mula's Admin App Empty

Back to top Go down

Young Mula's Admin App
Page 1 of 1