upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Welcome to D3mons productions!
Remember to Register,and keep a eye out for
upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To D3mons Productions.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shaun's Administrator Application

Go down 
+2
Young Mula
Shaun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaun
Mod
Mod

Posts 11

Shaun's Administrator Application Empty
PostSubject: Shaun's Administrator Application   Shaun's Administrator Application EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:58 am

D3mons Productions Admin Application.

1. User Name And Ingame Username If Applicable: Shaun

2. How Will You Help Out: I will help out by ensuring that the rules of the server are enforced. I will also make sure punishments are justified and are based on reasonable grounds. (ex. Pictures or Staff statements)

3. Have You Ever Had Any Experience As Staff Before?:
I have had administrator privileges on Incessant and many other servers that I used to play on.

4. Tell What Makes This Server Great (Server hasn’t been released at this time), And What You Can Do To Help Improve It: There’s many things that makes a server great. There should be polite staff that does not abuse their privileges. Staff that are online often and not only respects the rules of the server but also the people who play them. I strongly believe that I will respect all players and staff and ensure that the rules of this server are enforced not only properly but fairly.

5. Are You Very Active In The Forums?, If So How Long Do You Spend On The Forums / Chatbox Daily?:
I don’t go on forums a lot but I can assure you, I will make an attempt to be on forums for at least 1 hour daily.

6. How Active Are You Ingame?, How Many Hours Do You Spend Playing Daily?: I am very active in game, depending on my homework situation (high school), I am normally in game for 3-4 hours + daily.

7. How Long Have You Been Playing? 2-3 Months on Incessant.

8. Proof Of Experience As Staff (Maturity,Age): I currently am 16 years of age. I am very Mature and can be assertive when it is necessary.

9. Why Should We Accept You For A Staff Position?:
Well I have great personal traits I am honest, respectful, Responsible and trustworthy traits that are essential to an administrator.

10. Would Anyone Recommend You For Staff?: Well “Leet skills”(ADMIN) and “Young mula” (MOD) two very honest and great moderators, that have moderated incessant for quite a while would recommend me. They know that I am not the type who abuses the privileges of an administrator. Most people believe that being an administrator is a “Right” I believe that it is a privilege.

11. If You Are Selected To Be A Moderator Or Admin And Abuse Your Powers, We WILL Have No Choise But To Demote You Of Your Staff Position!, Do You Agree To These Terms?: Yes and as a matter of fact If I am selected as administrator, I will do anything in my power to ensure that people who do decide to abuse their power are demoted ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: Shaun's Administrator Application   Shaun's Administrator Application EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:04 pm

I like your application for an admin spot. I respect your decision and support it 100%.
I wish you the best of luck in getting that spot.
Back to top Go down
leet skills
Admin
Admin

Posts 23

PostSubject: Re: Shaun's Administrator Application   Shaun's Administrator Application EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Good luck shaun Cool
Back to top Go down
unbutu
Mod
Mod
unbutu

Posts 138

PostSubject: Re: Shaun's Administrator Application   Shaun's Administrator Application EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:43 am

good luck but my friend peter is gona win muahahahha jk. gl =D
Back to top Go down
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

PostSubject: Re: Shaun's Administrator Application   Shaun's Administrator Application EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:03 am

this wont be decided until after the server is released,but using the correct formula/outline is appreciated

thanks
D3mons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.d3monsproductions.forumotion.com
Lols
Head Admin
Head Admin
Lols

Posts 45

PostSubject: Re: Shaun's Administrator Application   Shaun's Administrator Application EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:37 am

*****Edit****
Back to top Go down
https://d3monsproductions.forumotion.com
unbutu
Mod
Mod
unbutu

Posts 138

PostSubject: Re: Shaun's Administrator Application   Shaun's Administrator Application EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:39 am

grats shaun
Back to top Go down
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

PostSubject: Re: Shaun's Administrator Application   Shaun's Administrator Application EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:39 am

You application has been accepted and you have been given 1 of 4 trial mods spots.

Congrats
D3mons.

1/4 spots filled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.d3monsproductions.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaun's Administrator Application   Shaun's Administrator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaun's Administrator Application
Page 1 of 1