upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Welcome to D3mons productions!
Remember to Register,and keep a eye out for
upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To D3mons Productions.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Euphoria's admin application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
euPhoRia
Rune
Rune
euPhoRia

Posts 90

Euphoria's admin application Empty
PostSubject: Euphoria's admin application   Euphoria's admin application EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:12 pm

1. User Name And In-game Username If Applicable:
euPhoRia on the forums and euphoria in-game.

2. How Will You Help Out:
I've already talked to D3mons about this, but IF given vps (or D3mons dedi) access if needed, I could restart the server/backup/deal with pw glitches, etc if d3mons is unable to attend at the moment. If not given vps/dedi access I would still abide and reinforce the server rules.

3. Have You Ever Had Any Experience As Staff Before?:
I've been admin and mod on numerous servers & even on the soon-to-be-old incessant (Was Mod, then admin and co for a while)

4. Tell What Makes This Server Great, And What You Can Do To Help Improve It :
I can't talk too much on this topic since server hasn't been released yet, and even though D3mons has showed me what the server will basically look like, I don't know if he wants this info to go out yet. I can say this though, D3mons is an awesome coder and knows what he is doing. And I'm sure the server will be a huge hit.

5. Are You Very Active In The Forums?, If So How Long Do You Spend On The Forums / Chatbox Daily?:
I'm mostly home and on my computer on weekdays so I'd say 4-5 hours or more

6. How Active Are You In-game?, How Many Hours Do You Spend Playing Daily?:
I'm mostly home and on my computer on weekdays so I'd say 4-5 hours or more

7. How Long Have You Been Playing?
I've been playing since day 1 and Ankit can confirm that.

8. Proof Of Experience As Staff (Maturity,Age):
I turn 17 this year, but age has nothing to do with maturity, I consider myself mature when it comes to server related issues/stuff but I wouldn't go as far as to say I haven't had my stupid moments. But as far as server-related stuff, I take them seriously.

9. Why Should We Accept You For A Staff Position?:
I would help out like I've been helping out in the past and I'm active on the server.

10. Would Anyone Recommend You For Staff?:
Uh, I haven't really asked this question to anyone, so I don't really know. Ankit would.

11. If You Are Selected To Be A Moderator Or Admin And Abuse Your Powers, We WILL Have No Choice But To Demote You Of Your Staff Position!, Do You Agree To These Terms?:
I agree completely, so much that I myself have punished abusing staff in the past.
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: Euphoria's admin application   Euphoria's admin application EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:46 pm

SUPPORT
Back to top Go down
euPhoRia
Rune
Rune
euPhoRia

Posts 90

PostSubject: Re: Euphoria's admin application   Euphoria's admin application EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:06 am

Quote :
SUPPORT

Thanks (:. I also support your application, you are really active and legitimately want to help.
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: Euphoria's admin application   Euphoria's admin application EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:24 pm

Lol, Thanks=)
Back to top Go down
unbutu
Mod
Mod
unbutu

Posts 138

PostSubject: Re: Euphoria's admin application   Euphoria's admin application EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:17 pm

the best of luck =)
Back to top Go down
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

PostSubject: Re: Euphoria's admin application   Euphoria's admin application EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:47 am

wont be decided until server release

D3mons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.d3monsproductions.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Euphoria's admin application   Euphoria's admin application Empty

Back to top Go down

Euphoria's admin application
Page 1 of 1