upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Welcome to D3mons productions!
Remember to Register,and keep a eye out for
upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To D3mons Productions.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revision change

Go down 
+2
euPhoRia
D3mons dead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

Revision change Empty
PostSubject: Revision change   Revision change EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:52 am

Hey everyone D3mons dead here, sorry to of delayed beta release, but i was not home for the last 24 hours and didn't have time to do anything, well basically i was talking to another developer ,from another server ( a friend of mine ), and he convinced me to want to switch over to 562, the reason this is, is because due to the facts of much higher configs, interfaces, gfx/new animation packs, quick prayers a much more. This all can as well be achieved in a 525 but will cause alot of hard-coding which is alot of lose of time.
anyways if i decide to do so, there wont be a big loss of content,but will take me another 24 hours to convert all my previous work on my 525 to the higher revision.

There will be a poll in this thread, i personally vote for the 24hr wait and the much more benefits.

Thanks
D3mons.

leave your comments a regard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.d3monsproductions.forumotion.com
euPhoRia
Rune
Rune
euPhoRia

Posts 90

Revision change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revision change   Revision change EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:04 am

Go for it. It would actually be a nice break from 525's also that could be yet another reason that potential players could be attracted to. Also, if we've already waited so long, 24 hours won't kill us, lol.
Back to top Go down
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

Revision change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revision change   Revision change EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:06 am

it just has so much more to offer Razz including new emote's like whip and shit, and tbh i wont be doing curse prayers, unless people really want it ill make the 562 load 578 cache.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Bronze
Bronze
Dan

Posts 16

Revision change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revision change   Revision change EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:08 pm

i could wait this long so a extra 24 hours wont hurt
Back to top Go down
Hi Im Purple
Bronze
Bronze

Posts 11

Revision change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revision change   Revision change EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:07 pm

24 hours aint a problem
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

Revision change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revision change   Revision change EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Yea, you probably already decided though:)
Back to top Go down
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

Revision change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revision change   Revision change EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Ok guys ,i decided to move into 562 revision ,but i realized it will take to long,so im editing a working client for you guys atm, and uploads for the 525, and will continue to work on the 562 while the 525 is online, but its still be beta so we will need to test many things.and fix bugs.
Back to top Go down
euPhoRia
Rune
Rune
euPhoRia

Posts 90

Revision change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revision change   Revision change EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:08 am

That client will be distributed by email right?
Back to top Go down
dark bong
Rune
Rune
dark bong

Posts 67

Revision change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revision change   Revision change EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:42 am

Wait 24 hours that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revision change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revision change   Revision change Empty

Back to top Go down

Revision change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D3mons Productions :: Announcements :: Questions And Answers-
Jump to: